Handling Feedback and Complaints
WTID is committed to ensuring that all our communications and interactions with the public and our supporters are to the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
WTID welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore, we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person
- We deal with it quickly and politely
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at an executive and Board level.
If you have a complaint
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our (name of person). Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Please write to:
Western Traveller & Intercultural Development Centre
Tel: 093 25244
Office hours are from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday
9:30 am to 2:30pm Friday