To make a cloth face covering at home:
- cut two rectangles of tightly-woven cotton about 25cm x 15cm
- fold and stitch the top and bottom edges
- fold and stitch the side edges, leaving a gap big enough to thread elastic through
- thread two 15cm lengths of elastic through the side edges and tie tight. Hair ties or string, cut longer and tied behind the head, will work
- tuck elastic knots inside the edges of the mask and stitch in place for a neater finish
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.