Tell your manager immediately. Your employer will have a process in place. Follow their guidelines and advice.
You will need to:
- Isolate immediately from other staff
- Wear a face mask if one is available
- Keep a distance of least 2 metres from others
- Phone your GP to arrange a test for coronavirus
Go home as soon as it is safe to do so. Self-isolate at home and phone your GP.
Do not use public transport of any kind to go home.
If you cannot go home immediately:
- Remain self-isolating in the building and phone your GP
- Avoid touching people, surfaces and objects
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues when you cough or sneeze. Bin these tissues in a waste bag