- Follow any measures put in place by your employer to maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands regularly and properly
- Follow hygiene advice when coughing or sneezing
- Travel to work alone
- Use own pens for signing in
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth, or nose
- Do not share objects that touch your mouth, for example, bottles or cups
- Do not shake hands with anyone
- Do not have face-to-face meetings or go on business trips if possible – use phone or video conferencing instead
You may be worried about how your workplace is responding to coronavirus. If you are, contact the Health and Safety Authority’s workplace contact unit. Email email@example.com or phone 1890 289 389.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.